Lux has teamed up with the Industry Committee on Emergency Lighting to bring you this special one-day conference, where you’ll learn:
- How can Emergency Lighting be cost effective and compliant?
- Are developments in battery technology changing the way we set up emergency lighting systems?
- What should you consider with luminaire conversions?
- Is the Internet of things about to transform emergency lighting as we know it
- Could self-test work on an IP protocol?
This event is free to attend to those responsible for the operation and design of emergency lighting installations including facilities managers, consulting engineers, energy managers, electrical contractors and electrical engineers at client organisations. This excludes manufacturers and their agents.